Launch of PIBR volume 12: Concept, Cost and Value of Distance in IB
December 16, 1.30pm-3.00 pm
- Alain Verbeke, University of Calgary
- Jonas Puck, WU Vienna
Rosalie Tung, Beedie School of Business
- Goudarz Azar – Chapter 4: How do managers’ deviant perceptions of “cultural distance” relate to the performance of international SME’s?
- Silviu H. Tierean – Chapter 9: Why does psychic distance inhibit international buyer-supplier relationships?
- Diego Quer – Chapter 10: Institutional distance and location choice: new empirical evidence from emerging-market MNE’s
- Dorota Piaskowska – Chapter 17: When distance is good: an upper-echelon’s perspective on the role of distance in internationalization
- Susana Costa e Silva and Maria Elo – Chapter 18: How to internationalize a traditional Portuguese-style food – liability or asset of Portugueseness?
- Michela Matarazzo – Chapter21 – Cultural distance, reputation transferability, and cross-border acquisitions: a consumer perspective
- Gabriel R.G. Benito – Chapter 22: Domestic alliance formation and the foreign divestment decisions of firms
Call for proposals and introduction to PIBR Volume 13
- Rob van Tulder, Erasmus University of Rotterdam
- Lucia Piscitello, Politecnico di Milano