We invite submissions of two types of papers to the EIBA 2017 Conference: competitive papers and Interactive papers.
Competitive papers should be close to a publishable state, whilst interactive papers may be in an earlier stage of development. In competitive sessions, the finished papers are at the forefront, while the interactive sessions allow authors to discuss their ongoing research under the guidance of (other) senior scholars.
For information on submission guidelines for the poster submissions and panel proposals as well as pre-conference workshops please see the respective pages.
All papers should be submitted via the submission system to one (and only one) of the thirteen conference tracks. We welcome papers in all areas of IB.
The submission deadline for all competitive and interactive papers is Sunday, July 16th, 2017. As part of the paper submission process, you will be expected to sign up to act as a reviewer.
Please make sure you remove ALL information from the paper which might reveal your identity.
All papers should be prepared in Adobe pdf.
Papers must conform to the style guidelines provided below.
Competitive papers must not exceed 10,000 words, including tables and references, excluding appendix.
Interactive papers must not exceed 6,000 words, including tables and references, excluding appendix.
All papers should include an abstract of max. 200 words.
- 12pt Times Roman font, except for title on page 1.
- Double line spacing.
- Margins: 25mm on all sides.
- No footnotes permitted. Endnotes should be kept to a minimum, and placed before the bibliography.
- Tables, figures, appendices etc. should be placed at the end of the document, after the bibliography.
- Include page numbers centered at the top of each page.
- Endnotes should be kept to a minimum, and placed before the bibliography.
- Title of the paper: centered in bold 14 pt Times Roman.
- Do NOT include the names of the authors.
- Main headings: centered, bold and capitalized.
- Secondary headings: flush with the left margin, underlined.
- Tertiary headings: flush with the left margin, in italics.
Citations in the text should be by the author’s last name and year of publication enclosed in parentheses: (Thorelli, 1960). If a particular page, section, or equation is cited, it should also be placed in the parentheses: (Thorelli, 1960, p. 112) or (Thorelli, 1960, Table 1). For multiple authors, use the full citation for up to two authors; for three or more, use the first author’s name followed by et al (no italics). A series of citations should be listed in date order and separated by semicolons: (Thorelli, 1960; Welch, 1981).
Please include tables after the main body of your paper and indicate their position in the text.
References are to be listed alphabetically, family name first, followed by the publication date in parentheses. Use authors’ initials, not their given names. The reference list should be typed single-spaced. Limit the references to only those that have been cited in the body of the paper, including notes, tables, and figures. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of their references. Please check them carefully.
For all other style-related requests please refer to the JIBS style guide.
The submission will be open from Saturday, April 1st, 2017. SUBMISSION